WE WANT YOU...Franklin BBall Community Photo!
If you could give us 15 mins of your time on Friday the 13th of April (this Friday) for a group photo at the Rec Centre we would greatly appreciate it.
We will even feed the you and the kids with a free sausage sizzle for all that attend.
To be honest, this will only have a great impact if we all commit to it. We want to FULLY pack out both courts down at the Rec. Apart from giving up 15 mins of your time the hardest thing will be finding a car park!!
We plan to do this at 6:00pm on Friday, after the finals round of the Year 7/8 Teamsters league and would like the following people to be there:
All Hoopsters, Miniball, Teamsters, Reps, Secondary School and Club players.
We also want your family to come down as well because you are all part of our community who are committed to growing basketball in our area.
THE MORE THE BETTER!!!!!!
We would also like as many players in as many playing tops as we can get. Rep singlets, Rep warm ups, club singlets and High school singlets so if you are someone who can help manage this, that would be great.
We will send more info out on Weds/Thurs for those in our database but here is the main plan.
- Get your squad together (your squad, we mean everyone you can get in your family)
- Meet your team at the rec at 5:30pm to get uniforms sorted etc.
- Stay upstairs until we call you down at around 5:50pm.
- Get ready to say "Franklin Basketball rules" before our awesome photographer takes the ultimate "club" photo ever.
- Enjoy the FREE Sausage sizzle from us on the way out.
Please, please, please help spread the word and encourage everyone to come along!