Pukekohe Stars Basketball is a newly formed club based out of St Josephs Catholic School and enters into Franklin Basketball Association *FBA) run competitions. We currently cater for youth players from 5 years up to 14 years within our Stars Teamsters program and hope to add additional prgroammes in the future.
- Players are only eligible to join our club once they have completed a term of Franklin Basketball's Hoopsters program as an introduction to basketball.
- To join the Stars club you must either live or attend school within the zone 1 area as defined on the map at the bottom of this page.
- Each school term is a new season and requires players to be re-registered prior to the registration closing date.
- Upon registering for a Stars program you will be automatically be invoiced to your nominated email.
Check us out on Facebook HERE!
PUKEKOHE STARS TEAMSTERS:
|Age Group||Birth Years||Training Time Estimate||Venue||Term Fee|
|7 Yrs & Under||2014, 2015, 2016||Please contact FBA||for this age group.|
|9 Yrs & Under||2012, 2013||4:00 - 5:00pm||St Joseph's Catholic School Hall||$100.00|
|11 Yrs & Under||2010, 2011||5:00 - 6:00pm||St Joseph's Catholic School Hall||$100.00|
|14 Yrs & Under||2007, 2008, 2009||6:00 - 7:00pm||St Joseph's Catholic School Hall||$100.00|
Registrations for Term 3 will close Friday 30th July, log in to re-register!
Make sure all your child's details are up to date, especially school year, school & home address.
Term 3 Dates
Trainings: Training times will be confirmed once registrations close.
August: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
September: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
Games: Fridays @ Franklin Pool & Leisure Centre, Pukekohe
Game times dependent on total number of teams in the competition, typically younger grades play first starting from 4:00pm.
August: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
September: 10th, 17th, 24th
Player fees $100.00 -
- This covers team entry, uniform hireage & training costs for the term.
- Sibling discount of 10% when two or more children are registered online at the same time.
- Playing singlets for Term 1 will be allocated to individual players at training on the 23rd Feb to all players who have paid their term fee as this is due by the 22nd Feb (if you have not paid then your child will not receive their singlet).
- If you require a payment plan then this needs to be arranged by replying to the invoice email prior to the 22nd Feb so that a singlet can be allocated.
- Payable to Pukekohe Stars Basketball 12-3032-0277104-07 using the invoice number e.g FM1234
Please note the difference in account numbers in the suffix for the FBA and Stars accounts. The term fee and AAA fee should be paiod separately to the different accounts.
Annual Association Affiliation (AAA) fee $25.00 -
- AAA fee affiliates each individual player to Franklin Basketball Association.
- Assists in the overall funding of basketball development in our region through in schools programmes, referee & coach development, club resourcing and our sustainable clubs initiative.
- Payable to Franklin Basketball Association 12-3032-0277104-00 using your invoice number e.g FM4321