Secondary Schools League
2020 League Details
Dates, Venue, Times:
- 23rd July - 24th September, Thursday nights between 4pm-9pm
- 9 week league (dependent on no. of teams)
- Entries open 12th June 2020, entries close 1st July 2020
- Franklin Pool & Leisure Centre, 29 Franklin Rd, Pukekohe.
- Junior Girls
- Junior Boys - A Grade, B Grade and possible development grade
- Senior Girls
- Senior Boys - A Grade, B Grade and possible development grade
- $475.50 per team (includes glory league)
- The cost to enter this league will cover all costs involved with the running of the league. Teams are responsible for all their own cost.
- Invoices are sent for each team once entry is approved by the competitions coordinator.
- Log into Franklin Basketball website using your email and password.
- Select your schools profile (note if you have your own kids registered with us it will show their profiles too).
- Click ‘Teams’, then click the green ‘Add Team’ button.
- Start typing team name into box, you can create a new team or use existing team names from previous seasons E.g PHS Snr Girls, Tuakau Jnr Boys A,
- Select the grade/division for this team.
- Enter team manager, if they do not exist in the system please click ‘New person’, enter their details and then ‘Add’.
- Click ‘Add’ to complete the team registration
- Complete player registrations by clicking into the team, click ‘Add Person’ and add as a new member if not showing up in search. Complete for each team member and add singlet numbers if possible.
Note: Players and singlets can be added later but MUST be completed by 5pm Monday 20th July.
Contact Nicola on 0273722843 with any questions