Franklin Zone Primary Schools Tournaments
|Tournament Dates||Competition||Entries Close||Team Limit|
|Monday 16th September||Year 5/6 Girls||2nd September||14|
|Wednesday 18th September||Year 5/6 Boys||2nd September||14|
|Monday 23rd September||Year 7/8 Girls||2nd September||12|
|Wednesday 25th September||Year 7/8 Boys||2nd September||12|
Cost: $35 (to be invoiced by Puni School)
- Tournament limited to 14 teams per grade (girls and Boys) for Year 5/6 and 12 teams per grade for Year 7/8 tournament.
- First in first served, schools with two teams will go on a waiting list and added if entries allow.
- Each team will get 6 games for Year 5/6 and 7 - 8 games for the Year 7/8 competition.
- Games are 10 Mins one way (no half time), rules will be emailed.
- Players MUST only play for one team on the day.
Assembly time: 9:15am on the court for briefing to players and managers.
Food: Students will need to bring their own packed lunch. There will be NO food or drinks available to buy at the venue.
Supervision of students: This is the responsibility of each school. Each school will be allocated an area in the viewing gallery. All of the students belonging will be stored here and eating and drinking will only take place in this allocated area.
Officials: This will be organised by Franklin Basketball but we will need schools to supply people to keep the score. This is a basic tally system and easy to learn.