Pukekohe Stars Basketball is a newly formed club based out of St Josephs Catholic School and enters into Franklin Basketball Association *FBA) run competitions. We currently cater for youth players from 5 years up to 17 years within our Stars Teamsters program and hope to add additional prgroammes in the future.
- 9U - 13U Players are only eligible to join our club once they have completed a term of Franklin Basketball's Hoopsters program as an introduction to basketball.
- To join the Stars club you must either live or attend school within the zone 1 area as defined on the map at the bottom of this page.
- Each school term is a new season and requires players to be re-registered prior to the registration closing date.
- Upon registering for a Stars program you will be automatically be invoiced to your nominated email.
Check us out on Facebook HERE!
9U - 13U Opens Fri 24th September - Wed 20th October
15U - 17U Opens Fri 24th September - Wed 13th October
Make sure all your child's details are up to date, especially school year, school & home address.
Term 4 Program Details:
|Club Nights / Trainings||Training Time||Training Venue||Term Cost||October||November|
|7 Yrs & Under - 2014, 2015, 2016||Please contact FBA||for this age group.||-||-||-|
|9 Yrs & Under - 2012, 2013||4:00 - 5:00pm||St Joseph's Catholic School Hall||$100 pp||19th, 26th||2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th|
|11 Yrs & Under - 2010, 2011||5:00 - 6:00pm||St Joseph's Catholic School Hall||$100 pp||19th, 26th||2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th|
|13 Yrs & Under - 2008, 2009||6:00 - 7:00pm||St Joseph's Catholic School Hall||$100 pp||19th, 26th||2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th|
|15 Yrs & Under - 2006, 2007||TBC||TBC||$100 pp||19th, 26th||2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th|
|17 Yrs & Under - 2004, 2005||TBC||TBC||$100 pp||19th, 26th||2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th|
|Junior Club Competition 7U - 13U Grades||Fridays||Franklin Pool & Leisure||29th||5th, 12th, 19th, 26th||3rd, 7th (Tues), 10th|
|Mid Week Hoops 15U/17U Grades||Wednesdays||Franklin Pool & Leisure||20th, 27th||3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th||1st, 8th|
Player fees $100.00 -
- This covers team entry, uniform hireage & training costs for the term.
- Sibling discount of 10% when two or more children are registered online at the same time.
- If you require a payment plan then this needs to be arranged by replying to the invoice email prior to the invoice due date.
- Payable to Pukekohe Stars Basketball 12-3032-0277104-07 using the invoice number e.g FM1234
Please note the difference in account numbers in the suffix for the FBA and Stars accounts. The term fee and AAA fee should be paiod separately to the different accounts.
Annual Association Affiliation (AAA) fee $25.00 -
- The AAA fee affiliates each individual player to Franklin Basketball Association on an annual basis.
- Assists in the overall funding of basketball development in our region through in schools programmes, referee & coach development, club resourcing and our sustainable clubs initiative.
- Payable to Franklin Basketball Association 12-3032-0277104-00 using your invoice number e.g FM4321