Pukekohe Hoopsters (New/Beginners)
Our Hoopsters program is a training only program where all primary aged children new to basketball start their journey with us!
This program is designed to teach children the fundmental skills required to play basketball in a fun, relaxed environment in their first term of basketball. Once players have completed one term of Hoopsters then the following term they are able to move into our Teamsters program if they are ready to take that next step.
All players new to Franklin Basketball will receive a Franklin Basketball training T-Shirt and basketball to keep and bring to trainings (please note these are ordered and delivery depends on supplier).
2020 Program Dates:
|Term||Registrations Close||Start date||End date|
|1||CLOSED||17th February||6th April|
|2||CLOSED||4th May||29th June|
|3||CLOSED||27th July||21st September|
|4||19th October||19th October||14th December|
Please see our program details for Term 4 below, please note registrations may close earlier if the program reaches capacity.
Starting Monday 19th Oct
Ending Monday 14th Dec
Where: Franklin Pool & Leisure
Time: 4:00 - 5:00pm School Years 1-4
4:00 - 5:00pm School Years 5-8
*Note: Times may change depending on numbers
No session on Labour weekend, Monday 26th October
HOW TO REGISTER
- Existing Members
- Login and scroll down to where it says "Related Players" and there should be a blue button which says "Re-Register/Add".
- Update residential address and school year for 2020.
- Click the "Term 3 2020" button, then select the correct program (E.g Pukekohe Hoopsters), then the correct program e.g "Year 1-4"
- New to Franklin Basketball
- Scroll to the top of the page and select 'Register" which is just under the login box.
- Fill in player & parent details, you can register multiple children at the same time before submitting the registration.
- Click the "Term 3 2020" button, then select the correct program (E.g Pukekohe Hoopsters), then the correct program e.g "Year 1-4".
If you have any issues registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org