Pukekohe Teamsters (Existing Players)
As part of our Teamsters program players are placed in teams based on their school year, they then train together in their teams and play in the Franklin Basketball Junior League which run for 8 weeks each school term.
Trainings are a mix of individual skills and team concepts, it is therefore important that players attend all trainings with their own team.
Note: High session numbers could change age grouping for training time slots)
2020 Program Dates:
|Term||Registrations Close||Start Date||End Date||Notes|
|1||CLOSED||Tues 11th February||Tues 7th April||No game Good Friday 10th April, finals Tues 7th April|
|2||CLOSED||Tues 28th April||Tues 30th June||Four Tuesday game nights- 12th & 19th May, 23rd & 30th June|
|3||Fri 10th July||Tues 28th July||Fri 25th September||No games Friday 4th & 11th Sept during tournament weeks|
|4||Fri 25th September||Tues 13th October||Fri 4th December||No game Fri 23rd Oct - Labour weekend + 1st Dec Tues Semi Finals|
Term 3 Program Details:
Cost: $100 per term + $25 Annual Association player fee (if not paid already for 2020)
Venue: Franklin Pool & Leisure (FPLC)
Training time estimates:
Yr 3/4's: 4:00-4:45pm
Yr 5/6's: 4:45-5:30pm
Yr 7/8 Girls Only: 5:30-6:15pm
Yr 7/8 Grade: 6:15-7:00pm
- Fridays 3:50pm onwards (times dependent on registrations)
- Franklin Pool & Leisure
- Mouth guard required
- Glory League scoring
HOW TO REGISTER
NOTE: Registrations for our Teamsters program are only accepted if the child has completed a minimum of one term of our Hoopsters program, if moving into the area and have played elsewhere please contact us through the 'contact us' tab.
- Existing Members
- Login and scroll down to where it says "Related Players" and there should be a blue button which says "Re-Register/Add".
- Update residential address and school year for 2020.
- Click the "Term 1 2020" button, then select the correct Zone (E.g Pukekohe Zone 1 Teamsters), then the correct program e.g "Zone 1 Year 3/4"
- New to Franklin Basketball
- Scroll to the top of the page and select 'Register" which is just under the login box.
- Fill in player & parent details, you can register multiple children at the same time before submitting the registration.
- Click the "Term 1 2020" button, then select the correct Zone (E.g Pukekohe Zone 1 Teamsters), then the correct program e.g "Zone 1 Year 3/4".
If you have any issues registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org