Pukekohe Teamsters (Existing Players)
As part of our Teamsters program players are placed in teams based on their school year, they then train together in their teams and play in the Franklin Basketball Junior League which run for 8 weeks each school term.
Trainings are a mix of individual skills and team concepts, it is therefore important that players attend all trainings with their own team.
Note: High session numbers could change age grouping for training time slots)
2020 Program Dates:
|Term||Registrations Close||Start Date||End Date||Notes|
|1||CLOSED||Tues 11th February||Tues 7th April||No game Good Friday 10th April, finals Tues 7th April|
|2||CLOSED||Tues 28th April||Tues 30th June||Four Tuesday game nights- 12th & 19th May, 23rd & 30th June|
|3||Fri 3rd July||Tues 28th July||Fri 25th September|
|4||Mon 5th Oct||Tues 13th October||Fri 4th December||No game Fri 23rd Oct - Labour weekend + 1st Dec Tues Semi Finals|
Term 4 Teamsters Details:
We have three clubs being established in Pukekohe, please use the zone eligibility further down to determine which zone to register for.
Cost: $100 per term + $25 Annual Association player fee (if not paid already for 2020)
10% Sibling discount applied to 2nd and 3rd child when registered at the same time.
Trainings: Tuesdays starting 13th October
Training time estimates:
Yr 3/4's: 4:00-5:00pm
Yr 5/6's: 5:00-6:00pm
Yr 7/8's: 6:00-7:00pm
*Dependent on total player registrations.
- Fridays starting 16th October
- 4:00pm onwards (times dependent on registrations)
- Franklin Pool & Leisure
- Mouth guard required
- Glory League scoring
Pukekohe Club Zones
We are currently in the process of estsablishing multiple clubs around the Franklin region, within Pukekohe we are working towards three clubs to operate from different venues long term. Currently zones 2 & 3 are still operating from FPLC and Zone 1 has already moved into their own venue.
Please read through the eligibility criteria below and scroll down to the the PDF to view maps of the zones. If you have any questions or need assistance choosing the correct zone please contact us.
Zone 1 Stars- St Josephs School
Zone 2- Franklin Pool & Leisure
Zone 3- Franklin Pool & Leisure
Player Eligibility for Club Zones:
- Players are eligible to represent the club in which their usual residence resides within the defined club zone.
- If a player attends a school situated outside their zone of residence, then the player may choose to play for either the club within their zone of residence or the club that their school is located in zone for.
- Players who attend Pukekohe Intermediate School are unable to use their current school zone for eligibility to play within Zone 3; they must play for the zone they reside in or the zone which they attended prior to attending Pukekohe Intermediate School.
- If a player is eligible to play for more than one club;
4.1 They can only register for a different club at the conclusion of the current season.
4.2 A player may only make one player movement between clubs within the same calendar year.
E.g A player is eligible for both Zone 1 and Zone 2 based on where he attends schools and resides. During Term 1 the player plays for Zone 1 but for Term 2 the player decides to register for Zone 2. This player is unable to change clubs again during this calendar year and is required to wait until registrations for Term 1 to transfer back to Zone 1.
- Players who reside or attend school outside of the zones shown below are eligible to register for whichever zone they choose whilst their area is unzoned.
E.g Players who reside in Pokeno/Tuakau are able to choose their zone for now, however once a new zone has been put in place for the Tuakau & Districts club players will then be required to play within their eligible zones as per rules above.
Zones still to be identified/developed:
- Waiuku & districts (Waiuku Raptors Club)
- Waiau Pa/Clarks Beach (WPCB Club)
- Onewhero/Pukekawa (Onewhero School teams)
- Tuakau/Pokeno (Looking to start in Term 4)
- Puni/Mauku (No club currently)
HOW TO REGISTER
NOTE: Registrations for our Teamsters program are only accepted if the child has completed a minimum of one term of our Hoopsters program, if moving into the area and have played elsewhere please contact us through the 'contact us' tab.
- Existing Members
- Login and scroll down to where it says "Related Players" and there should be a blue button which says "Re-Register/Add".
- Update residential address and school year for 2020.
- Click the "Term 1 2020" button, then select the correct Zone (E.g Pukekohe Zone 1 Teamsters), then the correct program e.g "Zone 1 Year 3/4"
- New to Franklin Basketball
- Scroll to the top of the page and select 'Register" which is just under the login box.
- Fill in player & parent details, you can register multiple children at the same time before submitting the registration.
- Click the "Term 1 2020" button, then select the correct Zone (E.g Pukekohe Zone 1 Teamsters), then the correct program e.g "Zone 1 Year 3/4".
If you have any issues registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org